Buy/Eat 3 chow meins;
Buy 5 Ducha De Oro/Drink 4 to start
Buy/Drink 3 Shots of Grapefruit Schnapps
Buy pink frosted cupcakes
Buy red snowcones
change to farming gear
Farm the peak 20 turns at a time
Change to a roll-over gear, over drink,
and finally send meat to buff-bots for tomorrow's adventures.
After all players have logged on, and burned all there turns, the script will exit out of mafia.

I have to test the cupcakes/red snowcones still.  The rest of the script works really well.

It's easily changeable to buy the food/drinks that you want to buy.  Also you will need to change the names of the users at the bottom of the script.

[move]-PazSox[/move]

( merged... -Daychilde  ;D )

Heh, I forgot to add the file.  here it is.  Enjoy it.

Let me know if you find this usefull or not.

(EDITED) I removed the old peak farmer script, and added the new one to this post.

[quote author=PazSox link=topic=256.msg1307#msg1307 date=1151957829]
Heh, I forgot to add the file.  here it is.  Enjoy it.
[/quote]
Just a little heads up, you can easily edit your messages, and add files with the modify link. The fellow members moderators and administrators prefer that you avoid double posting.

I'm noting in your script:
Code:
	if ( icone > 0 )
		{
		Item_Buy( icone, $item[red snowcone] );
		Item_Buy( icone, $item[pink-frosted astral cupcake ] );
		use( icone, $item[red snowcone] );
		use( icone, $item[pink-frosted astral cupcake ] );
		}
where icone is preset to 10. have they changed snowcones and cupcakes to where you could use more than 1 at a time? If so I missed that change.

PazSox

[quote author=efilnikufecin link=topic=256.msg1310#msg1310 date=1151961496]
Just a little heads up, you can easily edit your messages, and add files with the modify link. The fellow members moderators and administrators prefer that you avoid double posting.
[/quote]
Ahh, thanks.  I'll have to do that.  :)

I'm noting in your script:
Code:
	if ( icone > 0 )
		{
		Item_Buy( icone, $item[red snowcone] );
		Item_Buy( icone, $item[pink-frosted astral cupcake ] );
		use( icone, $item[red snowcone] );
		use( icone, $item[pink-frosted astral cupcake ] );
		}
where icone is preset to 10. have they changed snowcones and cupcakes to where you could use more than 1 at a time? If so I missed that change.
They haven't made it stackable.  I didn't realise that I had done that.

I ran the script today, and had many many problems getting it to run the 20 adventures untill adventures were low enough to stop using the snowcones, so I took that out for now.  If anyone knows how to do this properly, please let me know.  I have included my original peak farming script.

Code:
while ( icone > 0 && my_adventures() > 19)
		{
		Item_Buy( 1, $item[red snowcone] );
		Item_Buy( 1, $item[pink-frosted astral cupcake ] );
		use( 1, $item[red snowcone] );
		use( 1, $item[pink-frosted astral cupcake ] );
		adventure( 20, icypeak] );
		}

would be an option

you could also set up a between battle script using have_effect($effect[effectname]) to test and maintain the effect. Have it stop when their are only a certain number of adv left.

Finally you could adventures once, check the effect, and use the items if needed, then repeat.

Did I miss a way of doing it?

Nightmist

[quote author=efilnikufecin link=topic=256.msg1329#msg1329 date=1152033590]
Finally you could adventures once, check the effect, and use the items if needed, then repeat.
[/quote]

Personally I wouldnt do this, (Unless mafia no longer does that "check" every time you try to adventure at the peak). If it doesnt then ignore ^^;;

[quote author=Nightmist link=topic=256.msg1336#msg1336 date=1152063744]
Personally I wouldnt do this, (Unless mafia no longer does that "check" every time you try to adventure at the peak). If it doesnt then ignore ^^;;
[/quote]

I didn't think of that. That check would double the server hits for adventuring. Not a good idea at all. With the 20 adv items which you cannot stack I wonder if it might be a good idea to request that the validation of the location be altered to only execute once per session.

I know the script writer has options to avoid this issue in the form of between battle scripts, but not all people care or think about server hits. [/threadjack]

exdeath

By the way... You know you lose meat in the long run buying snowcones and cupcakes right. :p

The only check that would effect the server should be this.
Code:
cli_execute("effects refresh"); (or any refresh)

Otherwise I'm pretty sure mafia uses the effect amounts that you had during it's last server check.

Anyway the cupcakes and snowcones stack... You just can't stack cupcakes with cupcakes or snowcones with snowcones.

edit: hmm... a multi-abusin' script. -_- Hope stuff like this doesn't make Jick stop mafia.