Moxie: 105 (base: 78)

and I want to collect stats and meat at the Icy Peak using the script

[ default ]
attack

[ knott yeti ]
Entangling Noodles
Entangling Noodles
attack

KoLMafia is casting the skills correctly, but is always stopping when it comes to attack, saying "You're on your own, partner." and having me finish the fight manually. I can hit easily, because I have the skill Spirit of Rigatoni, but in Location details KoLMafia says "Hit: 0%" for the Knott Yeti. So I think it doesn't consider using my mysticality for calculating the hit chance.

Anyone knows about this problem? Should I make a bug report about it?

macman104

[quote author=susi668 link=topic=228.msg1141#msg1141 date=1150672471]
I have a problem in KoLMafia with a custom combat script. My stats are

Muscle: 83 (base: 75)
Mysticality: 112 (base: 104)
Moxie: 105 (base: 78)

and I want to collect stats and meat at the Icy Peak using the script

[ default ]
attack

[ knott yeti ]
Entangling Noodles
Entangling Noodles
attack

KoLMafia is casting the skills correctly, but is always stopping when it comes to attack, saying "You're on your own, partner." and having me finish the fight manually. I can hit easily, because I have the skill Spirit of Rigatoni, but in Location details KoLMafia says "Hit: 0%" for the Knott Yeti. So I think it doesn't consider using my mysticality for calculating the hit chance.

Anyone knows about this problem? Should I make a bug report about it?[/quote]I'm pretty sure it's been reported, but never hurts to ask.

susi668

Well, the skill is not really new, I think, and I couldn't find anything about it in the bugs list at sourceforge. Anyway, I don't seem to manage to set up an account there, so if anyone could post this problem there as a bug, I would be very glad :)

macman104

On the main forums, Veracity said here[quote author=Veracity]If you have Spirit of Rigatoni (or a Special Sauce Glove and are a Suceror) and are wielding a staff, KoLmafia will now use Mysticality as your "to hit" stat, will display that in the Location Details window, and will use it for the "you are too wimpy to go there" calculation.[/quote]

susi668

Yeah, I'm using a staff (linoleum), else Spirit of Rigatoni wouldn't apply. So that should be considered by KolMafia 8.0??? Strange, then why doesn't it work? I'm quite confused now...

Nightmist

[quote author=susi668 link=topic=228.msg1148#msg1148 date=1150710196]
Yeah, I'm using a staff (linoleum), else Spirit of Rigatoni wouldn't apply. So that should be considered by KolMafia 8.0??? Strange, then why doesn't it work? I'm quite confused now...
[/quote]

Not in 8.0, the post Veracity made was after the public release of 8.0, if you want mafia to take this into account you will need to get a daily build off of someone after this update (or compile your own) or simply wait until public release 8.1 gets released (Which I dont know when).