Icy Peak script (again)

Kunundrum

Hi. I would like a new icy peak script please... It should do something like this:

buy 3 knob sausage chow meins, 5 slips n' slides and 1 sangria
eat! 3 chow meins, then 4 slips n' slides and 1 sangria.
send 15 meat to noblesse oblige
send 5, 6 and 7 meat to testudinata
put on the meat farming outfit
Wait for those buffs to be cast...
Adventure * at the Icy peak
send 1 meat to testudinata and noblesse oblige
wait for the buffs.
Drink 1 slip n' slide
Put on the rollover gear

THANKS!

Aslo, i am offering payment to he whose script seems fit.

Nightmist

Well this scripts in ASH.

You will need to modify 2 values in the file (The 2 values are shown below and should be near the top of the file)
Code:
...Snip...
 cli_execute( "outfit FarmingOutfitNameHere");
 }
 if( Type == 2)
 {
 cli_execute( "outfit RolloverOutfitNameHere");
...Snip...

Change the outfit names to suit your character.

~=~Notes~=~
1.The buff waits are for 5 minutes.
2.The script expects the exact buff values to be gained. (So if buffbot amounts change then you will need to update the script)
3.Untested.

[offtopic]Yes I realise that scripts semi-messy ;D ;D[/offtopic]

Attachments

• Peak.ash
    2.9 KB · Views: 55

Sako

I usually pay the buffbot at the end of my run, so I don't have to wait for the buffs the next day.

And what's the point of requesting more than one shot of Ode at the same time?

Kunundrum

Thanks nightmist! Say, why is it asking me for 4 more orcish meat lockers??

also, do you mind modifying the script to also drink a sangria? THANKS!

Nightmist

[quote author=Kunundrum link=topic=177.msg877#msg877 date=1148470767]
why is it asking me for 4 more orcish meat lockers??
[/quote]
I have no idea 0_o the only point in the script where it attempts to use "4" of anything is when its using 4 slip 'n' slide... So im lost, I added a few "Debug" prints to the script to see how far it gets before erroring out.

[quote author=Kunundrum link=topic=177.msg877#msg877 date=1148470767]
also, do you mind modifying the script to also drink a sangria? THANKS!
[/quote]
Done, the script now buys and drinks sangria... (Unless you ment make it overdrink with a sangria then I'll need to edit it again)

Once again its untested...

Attachments

• Peak2.ash
    3.1 KB · Views: 63

Kunundrum

Oh no! it doesn't work!! :'(

here's the error i'm getting:

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h173/lah92801/NewPicture1.jpg

also, here's a revier of what the script should do:

buy 3 knob sausage chow meins, 5 slips n' slides and 1 sangria
eat! 3 chow meins, then 4 slips n' slides and 1 sangria.
send 15 meat to noblesse oblige
send 5, 6 and 7 meat to testudinata
put on the meat farming outfit
Wait for those buffs to be cast...
Adventure * at the Icy peak
send 1 meat to testudinata and noblesse oblige
wait for the buffs.
Drink 1 slip n' slide
Put on the rollover gear

THANKS!

Nightmist

Do you mind posting a bigger image (Oh and run it with the GCLI open since the "print to GCLI" debugging works better when you can actually read the debug)

I'll revise the script again after you post a larger image of the error...

I am going to interject for a moment to attempt to help out a little.

1) I've looked over your code Nightmist, and I do not see any glaring holes in it. There is obviously one in there somewhere... But I can not see what it is.

2) From the looks of the picture (which, yes, it should be larger), it appears as if Kunundrum is missing something from inventory that mafia thinks s/he needs for the script to continue. It also looks like it happens before the adventures are used.

3) I had to point out the irony in the fact that with a little more effort, and some grammatical changes, Kunundrum's list of what the script should do is damn near the script he wants.

I am going to keep an eye on this thread to help out where I can, but for the most part I consider it Nightmists.

Kunundrum

Determining login server... www3.kingdomofloathing.com selected. Sending login... Retrieving equipment... Equipment updated. Refreshing closet... Inventory retrieved. Retrieving character data... 05/26/06 04:42:56 AM - Noblesse Oblige (#594822) has fortified you with the Empathy of the Newt. 05/26/06 04:42:52 AM - Noblesse Oblige (#594822) has played a song (Fat Leon's Phat Loot Lyric) for you. 05/26/06 04:42:54 AM - Noblesse Oblige (#594822) has played a song (The Polka of Plenty) for you. 05/26/06 04:58:33 AM - Testudinata (#537858) has played a song (The Ode to Booze) for you. Synchronizing moon data... Retrieving campground data... Retrieving familiar data... Familiar data retrieved. Retrieving contact list... Retrieving storage contents... Data refreshed. Retrieving mail from Inbox... Mail retrieved from page 1 of Inbox Retrieving mail from Inbox... Mail retrieved from page 1 of Inbox Request completed. Buying Supplies. Searching for items... Purchasing Knob sausage chow mein (3 @ 5,998) Purchases complete. Searching for items... Purchasing slip 'n' slide (5 @ 3,648) Purchases complete. Searching for items... Purchasing sangria (1 @ 850) Purchases complete. Using Supplies Eating Knob sausage chow mein (1 of 3)... You gain 25 Adventures You gain 74 Beefiness Eating Knob sausage chow mein (2 of 3)... You gain 22 Adventures You gain 75 Fortitude You gain a Muscle point! Eating Knob sausage chow mein (3 of 3)... You gain 22 Adventures You gain 74 Muscleboundness Request completed. Drinking slip 'n' slide (1 of 4)... You gain 13 Adventures You gain 35 Beefiness You gain 4 Drunkenness Drinking slip 'n' slide (2 of 4)... You gain 16 Adventures You gain 35 Beefiness You gain 4 Drunkenness Drinking slip 'n' slide (3 of 4)... You gain 17 Adventures You gain 34 Strongness You gain 4 Drunkenness Drinking slip 'n' slide (4 of 4)... You gain 13 Adventures You gain 34 Muscleboundness You gain 4 Drunkenness Request completed. Drinking sangria (1)... You gain 9 Adventures You gain 8 Enchantedness You gain 3 Drunkenness Request completed. Buying Buffs Message sent to Noblesse Oblige Message sent to Testudinata You acquire 5 meat stacks Successfully created 5 meat stack Request completed. Message sent to Testudinata You need 7 more tiny plastic bitchin' meatcar to continue.

Determining login server... www4.kingdomofloathing.com selected. Sending login... UNEXPECTED ERROR. Debug log printed. UNEXPECTED ERROR. Debug log printed. Determining login server... www.kingdomofloathing.com selected. Sending login... Retrieving equipment... Equipment updated. Refreshing closet... Inventory retrieved. Retrieving character data... 05/26/06 04:42:48 AM - Noblesse Oblige (#594822) has played a song (The Polka of Plenty) for you. 05/26/06 04:42:46 AM - Noblesse Oblige (#594822) has played a song (Fat Leon's Phat Loot Lyric) for you. 05/26/06 04:56:12 AM - Testudinata (#537858) has played a song (The Ode to Booze) for you. 05/26/06 04:42:50 AM - Noblesse Oblige (#594822) has fortified you with the Empathy of the Newt. Synchronizing moon data... Retrieving campground data... Retrieving familiar data... Familiar data retrieved. Retrieving contact list... Retrieving storage contents... Data refreshed. Retrieving mail from Inbox... Mail retrieved from page 1 of Inbox Retrieving mail from Inbox... Mail retrieved from page 1 of Inbox Request completed. Buying Supplies. Searching for items... Purchasing Knob sausage chow mein (3 @ 5,998) Purchases complete. Searching for items... Purchasing slip 'n' slide (3 @ 3,647) Purchasing slip 'n' slide (2 @ 3,648) Purchases complete. Searching for items... Purchasing sangria (1 @ 850) Purchases complete. Using Supplies Eating Knob sausage chow mein (1 of 3)... You gain 22 Adventures You gain 74 Muscleboundness Eating Knob sausage chow mein (2 of 3)... You gain 25 Adventures You gain 76 Fortitude Eating Knob sausage chow mein (3 of 3)... You gain 22 Adventures You gain 75 Muscleboundness Request completed. Drinking slip 'n' slide (1 of 4)... You gain 17 Adventures You gain 36 Strengthliness You gain 4 Drunkenness Drinking slip 'n' slide (2 of 4)... You gain 16 Adventures You gain 35 Strengthliness You gain 4 Drunkenness Drinking slip 'n' slide (3 of 4)... You gain 16 Adventures You gain 34 Beefiness You gain 4 Drunkenness Drinking slip 'n' slide (4 of 4)... You gain 17 Adventures You gain 35 Strengthliness You gain 4 Drunkenness Request completed. Drinking sangria (1)... You gain 9 Adventures You gain 9 Magicalness You gain 3 Drunkenness Request completed. Buying Buffs Message sent to Noblesse Oblige Message sent to Testudinata You acquire 2 meat pastes Successfully created 2 meat paste Request completed. Message sent to Testudinata You acquire 6 meat stacks Successfully created 6 meat stack Request completed. Message sent to Testudinata Putting on Custom: meat farming... Gear changed. Hat: miner's helmet (+80) Weapon: penguin whip (+20) Off-hand: box-in-the-box-in-the-box (+0) Shirt: (none) Pants: time trousers (+100) Acc. 1: toy train Acc. 2: tiny plastic hermit Acc. 3: porquoise necklace Pet: Leprechaun (30 lbs) Item: Meat detector Unable to obtain expected amounts of buffs. (Buffbot prices probably either dropped or amounts you get have changed)

UNEXPECTED ERROR. Debug log printed. UNEXPECTED ERROR. Debug log printed. UNEXPECTED ERROR. Debug log printed. Determining login server... www2.kingdomofloathing.com selected. Sending login... Retrieving equipment... Equipment updated. Refreshing closet... Inventory retrieved. Retrieving character data... 05/26/06 04:42:36 AM - Noblesse Oblige (#594822) has played a song (Fat Leon's Phat Loot Lyric) for you. 05/26/06 04:42:40 AM - Noblesse Oblige (#594822) has fortified you with the Empathy of the Newt. 05/26/06 04:42:38 AM - Noblesse Oblige (#594822) has played a song (The Polka of Plenty) for you. 05/26/06 04:59:59 AM - Testudinata (#537858) has played a song (The Ode to Booze) for you. Synchronizing moon data... Retrieving campground data... Retrieving familiar data... Familiar data retrieved. Retrieving contact list... Retrieving storage contents... Data refreshed. Retrieving mail from Inbox... Mail retrieved from page 1 of Inbox Retrieving mail from Inbox... Mail retrieved from page 1 of Inbox Request completed. Buying Supplies. Searching for items... Purchasing Knob sausage chow mein (3 @ 5,998) Purchases complete. Searching for items... Purchasing slip 'n' slide (4 @ 3,648) Purchasing slip 'n' slide (1 @ 3,650) Purchases complete. Searching for items... Purchasing sangria (1 @ 850) Purchases complete. Using Supplies Eating Knob sausage chow mein (1 of 3)... You gain 22 Adventures You gain 76 Muscleboundness Eating Knob sausage chow mein (2 of 3)... You gain 26 Adventures You gain 74 Beefiness Eating Knob sausage chow mein (3 of 3)... You gain 24 Adventures You gain 72 Beefiness Request completed. Drinking slip 'n' slide (1 of 4)... You gain 17 Adventures You gain 36 Strongness You gain 4 Drunkenness Drinking slip 'n' slide (2 of 4)... You gain 17 Adventures You gain 34 Strengthliness You gain 4 Drunkenness Drinking slip 'n' slide (3 of 4)... You gain 18 Adventures You gain 36 Beefiness You gain 4 Drunkenness Drinking slip 'n' slide (4 of 4)... You gain 13 Adventures You gain 35 Fortitude You gain 4 Drunkenness Request completed. Drinking sangria (1)... You gain 11 Adventures You gain 8 Enchantedness You gain 3 Drunkenness Request completed. Buying Buffs Message sent to Noblesse Oblige You need 1 more Meat detector to continue.

Determining login server... www5.kingdomofloathing.com selected. Sending login... Retrieving equipment... Equipment updated. Refreshing closet... Inventory retrieved. Retrieving character data... Synchronizing moon data... Retrieving campground data... Retrieving familiar data... Familiar data retrieved. Retrieving contact list... Retrieving storage contents... Data refreshed. Retrieving mail from Inbox... Mail retrieved from page 1 of Inbox Retrieving mail from Inbox... Mail retrieved from page 1 of Inbox Request completed. Buying Supplies. Searching for items... Purchasing Knob sausage chow mein (3 @ 5,998) Purchases complete. Searching for items... Purchasing slip 'n' slide (4 @ 3,650) Purchasing slip 'n' slide (1 @ 3,650) Purchases complete. Searching for items... Purchasing sangria (1 @ 850) Purchases complete. Using Supplies Eating Knob sausage chow mein (1 of 3)... You gain 28 Adventures You gain 74 Strengthliness Eating Knob sausage chow mein (2 of 3)... You gain 26 Adventures You gain 74 Beefiness Eating Knob sausage chow mein (3 of 3)... You gain 25 Adventures You gain 72 Muscleboundness Request completed. Drinking slip 'n' slide (1 of 4)... You gain 13 Adventures You gain 35 Muscleboundness You gain 4 Drunkenness Drinking slip 'n' slide (2 of 4)... You gain 13 Adventures You gain 34 Muscleboundness You gain 4 Drunkenness Drinking slip 'n' slide (3 of 4)... You gain 10 Adventures You gain 34 Beefiness You gain 4 Drunkenness Drinking slip 'n' slide (4 of 4)... You gain 12 Adventures You gain 36 Beefiness You gain 4 Drunkenness Request completed. Drinking sangria (1)... You gain 5 Adventures You gain 10 Enchantedness You gain 3 Drunkenness Request completed. Buying Buffs Message sent to Noblesse Oblige Message sent to Testudinata You need 5 more Meat detector to continue.

Strange eh?

Nightmist

Doh!!

>> Teach me to use capitals in the "send x Meat to buffbot" command... :-[

This script should now be fixed... (Really sorry about that XD)

Attachments

• Peak3.ash
    3 KB · Views: 49

Nightmist

[quote author=Kunundrum link=topic=177.msg924#msg924 date=1148958892]
Ok, nightmist, you mind removing the buffs? They're not working,,,
[/quote]
As in broken in my scripts or the buffbots being all down due to the change in kmails?

The new script doesnt take out the buff process in terms of script but it does comment out the lines which launch the script request sections (and added a second outfit change line since that usually ran in the buffs section).

You still need to change the outfit names though.

Attachments

• Peak4.ash
    3 KB · Views: 58

macman104

Another request, was: Re: Icy Peak script (again)

[quote author=Kunundrum link=topic=177.msg924#msg924 date=1148958892]
Ok, nightmist, you mind removing the buffs? They're not working,,,
[/quote]If they were buffbot issues, they should be working again, the kol servers changed the message format by adding the year, and it messed up the buffbots. This was fixed in v7.8

Nightmist

[quote author=Kunundrum link=topic=204.msg1028#msg1028 date=1149932415]
Ohhhhh... how do i just pay the buffbot at the end?
[/quote]

This below script should be the same as number 4 but it now buffs at the end of the script waits for the buffs and then overdrinks. (So you can make full use of the ode with your overdrink)

Untested so if you get problems, just post in here.

Attachments

• Peak5.ash
    3 KB · Views: 46