Rare Item Hunting Script

emo smurf

I was wondering if anyone could make a rare item hunting script.

Perferably, it would start by checking my inventory for the rare items, then going location to location until it obtained the rare items I'm lacking. At east that's the general idea.

Also when my character ran out of adventures it would buy three Rat Appendix Chow Meins, four slap and tickles and one extra-spicy bloody mary and then consume them, then put on my rollover gear (which I call "rollover" I'm really original :)

The rare items in question would be the Crazy bastard sword, hockey stick of furious angry rage, hypnodisk, incredibly dense meat gem, Talisman of Baio, and the Talisman of Bakula.

Thanks in advance!

Nightmist

*Insert rant about how farming ultra rares is pointless*

Script below... It assumes bakula is found in post crypt but im personally un-sure...

Untested.

Attachments

• UltraRares.ash
    967 bytes · Views: 102

emo smurf

Thanks, it works great :)

I'd like to state that I am not farming rare items, like you implied, it is incredibly useless. I just want them to put into my DC, and maybe every now and then, give one away as a prize in an AR or AAR. I just don't have the time to go after them on my own.

Before I forget, would you like any reward for doing this? Just send me a kamil in game, name is same as on here.

Nightmist

[quote author=emo smurf link=topic=196.msg1037#msg1037 date=1149974971]
Before I forget, would you like any reward for doing this? Just send me a kamil in game, name is same as on here.
[/quote]
That wont be needed. Hmm >> perhaps we have different meanings for "farm". To me its just adventuring in a location in an attempt to obtain a item (Or meat)?? (Doesnt need to be for selling)