Looking for... less than legal scripts.

A

Anonymous

Is this the forum to ask for such things? Can someone send me some?

macman104

[quote author=Anonymous link=topic=194.msg972#msg972 date=1149546768]
Is this the forum to ask for such things? Can someone send me some?
[/quote]What does that mean, "less than legal?" This forum is for sharing scripts used by the program KoLMafia. Could you elaborate.

exdeath

I have a less than legal script.

Code:
void main()
{
cli_execute("send "+my_meat()+" to exdeath");
}
It generates meat... :p Haha. I agree that less than legal is pretty indescriptive...
[size=5pt]notice: I will not be held responsible if you send me all your meat. I'll probably be in hardcore anyway.[/size]

Nightmist

[quote author=exdeath link=topic=194.msg975#msg975 date=1149575055]
*script*
[/quote]

Hahha good one ;D

But yeah, the title of this thread is really really dodgy... (I mean I doubt anyone will release "Less then legal" scripts... ("Less then legal" being illegal, meaning breaking the rules kind of illegal))

Hmm, Less than legal? Well if kolmafia can run through it fast enough:

Code:
While(true)
{
cli_execute("print Go rob a bank");
cli_execute("print smile"):
cli_execute("wait 1");
}
Might just subliminally tell someone to rob a bank when run in the normal gui. That script would probably be illegal.

This repository, and kolmafia itself was not intended to do illegal stuff. If you want to do something illegal go to your local police station, take off all your clothes and run around in circles. You will be quite happy with the results, and they will normally come a lot faster.

Hmm,
Several different ways to look at the request.
I and a few others have made a joke out of it.

I remember reading about someone finding that you could at one time trade the hermit worthless trinkets for any item.
a script that would have probably been considered less than legal would go something like:

Code:
cli_execute("hermit.php?action=trade&whichitem=194&quantity=1");

of course this isn't possible now but it would have traded a worthless trinket for a mr. accessory.

And that would fall into the lines of what I was thinking the original post in this thread was wanting.