Sharing the Love PvP script (love.ash)

Crowther

The Sharing the Love PvP mini rewards you for having the "most unique opponents defeated when attacking". Being good at this mini practically requires automation. With this I defeated 1240 people last season. I quickly ran out of people to attack and had to wait for people to break stones. I'm releasing this to help level the playing field. This is a stripped down version of what I used, but should work for most people. Just run it and it will search for people to attack every 10 minutes until you run out of fights or abort the script.

Attachments

• love.ash
    2.1 KB · Views: 160

Geistbar

Hey, this is really great! Thanks for sharing =) Works great for me.

As a stupid selfish check, is there any easy way to make it attack for flowers? I saw it's using cli_execute(attack...) for the actual attacking, and a quick check of the documentation for that shows no easy way for me to force flowers. So, if there is an easy way I have no clue what it is.

Crowther

Yes, that is a problem. I hacked my version of mafia to ballyhoo for flowers. I started writing a feature request, but it got too complicated.

Crowther

Before linguinelad asks, there's currently no update to this script to handle a new but similar mini. There will be. And I will release it in season this time, I just need to get it sorted out.

Crowther

Anyway to edit this to pvp for fame and not loot?
There doesn't seem to be any KoLmafia support for attacking a specific player for fame in aftercore. It would certainly be possible to generate and submit the right URL, but I prefer to avoid that. Someone could put in a feature request. I know at least one developer doesn't like being attacked for loot. I never did, because I didn't have any suggestions for how the command should actually work.