Spirited Drinker - Mini CLI Script to help you get the trophy

bumcheekcity

Code:
> ash int i = 5573; string html = visit_url("showconsumption.php"); while (i < 5639) { if (!contains_text(html, i.to_item().to_string())) print(i.to_item()); i = i + 1; }

Slippery Knob
Returned: void

Nothing more than a one-liner of CLI script to help anyone who might want the trophy. It prints the names of the spirited drinker drinks you haven't yet drunk.

Theraze

Tiny cleanup suggestion: change the ash to an ashq to remove that end 'void' unless you want do tweak it like this:
Code:
ash boolean ending = true; int i = 5573; string html = visit_url("showconsumption.php"); while (i < 5639) { if (!contains_text(html, i.to_item().to_string())) ending = false; print(i.to_item()); i = i + 1; } ending;
If it ends with Returned: false that means you're not done. If it ends with Returned: true that means you've gotten everything you need for the trophy. Or you could switch it around, but... that way seems to make more sense for me. Also means that it returns something useful even if you've gotten all the drinks done. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Crowther

I have (had?) a similar script I used when I got that trophy. It printed them ordered by mall price.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
This is the script that I think many people ended up using. Two posts above that link, you'll see why the versions posted here so far don't completely work.

Fluxxdog

There's a problem. Namely drinks that show up even if you don't drink them. Drink a Flaming Sazerorc and it'll also count a regular Sazerorc. There are 7 blue-aura drinks like that. I just finished the same thing myself not 3 days ago ^^

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
There's a problem. Namely drinks that show up even if you don't drink them. Drink a Flaming Sazerorc and it'll also count a regular Sazerorc. There are 7 blue-aura drinks like that. I just finished the same thing myself not 3 days ago ^^

Yeah, that's the problem that was found and fixed in the previous thread.

Fluxxdog

Cool. I just jimmied my own script together and ran into that problem. Fun problem to play with ^^ BOOZE!

ereinion

My solution:
Code:
for i from  5573 to 5638 {
           it = to_item(i);
           currentToCheck = ">" + to_string(it) + "</a>";
           if (!contains_text(consumptionHistory, currentToCheck)) {
                 (...)
  }
}