Gyming using Richard

Dannyb0y

So, my clan's buffbot ascended the wrong star sign and power leveling is a problem... I am hoping to be able to use Richard but I cannot see any way to have mafia do that for me. The page doesn't seem to have an adventure number.

Anyone have a solution?
Danny

*edit* forgot to post my script i'd be gyming after the overdrink

Attachments

• Daily2.ash
    682 bytes · Views: 73

Bale

Minion
while (my_adentures() > 0)
visit_url(url);

for url, use whatever the relay browser shows you when you gym with richard.

Dannyb0y

The page in question is a multiple dialog box with data entry required and buttons to press... think the power gyms with three places to enter turns instead of one.

jasonharper

Developer
The URL is:
clan_hobopolis.php?place=3&preaction=spendturns&whichservice=1&numturns=1
whichservice is 1 for myst, 2 for moxie, 3 for muscle. It would be better to set numturns to the desired amount, rather than hitting this URL in a loop.

Dannyb0y

so I'm adding the line of code:

visit_url(clan_hobopolis.php?place=3&preaction=spendturns&whichservice=2&numturns=250)

outside of the cli_execute brackets in-between my consumption commands and resuming buffbot service. I'll test it after rollover, thanks Jason/Bale

jasonharper

Developer
Well, you'd need quote marks around the URL for that to work...

Or, you can wait until revision 6523 (or higher) gets uploaded, which adds "Richard's Hobo Moxie" (etc.) as normal adventure locations.

Bale

Minion
[quote author=jasonharper link=topic=2020.msg9891#msg9891 date=1227462069]
Well, you'd need quote marks around the URL for that to work...

Or, you can wait until revision 6523 (or higher) gets uploaded, which adds "Richard's Hobo Moxie" (etc.) as normal adventure locations.
[/quote]

My goodness. You're like a mafia building machine. A work around is offered, but you smash through all barriers with a new revision.

Dannyb0y

Dl'ed the .jar, tried a couple of ways to enter it in the cli, could you give an example for the script?

Thanks for converting the script question into a new feature btw.