need help: consult script to cast leash if mp is high enough

MacGregor

i wrote an extremely basic ash script to max cast leash of linguini if my mp was > 400
Code:
if (my_mp() > 400) {
cli_execut("cast * leash of linguini")
}

now when i call the script it works

but when i set the ccs to
1: attack
2: consult leash.ash
it doesnt consult my script...i cant remember if i tried setting it to conslt the script first, i will try that tomorrow and see if it works

if that doesnt work whaat can i do to make it work?

thanks for the help

Sandiman

If I recall, consult scripts only function when called as the first action. If that's the case, you'll need to make attacking part of your consult script.

[quote author=Sandiman link=topic=1866.msg8777#msg8777 date=1219377179]
If I recall, consult scripts only function when called as the first action. If that's the case, you'll need to make attacking part of your consult script.
[/quote]

This is incorrect, consult scripts can be called wherever you want in your ccs script.

[quote author=kain link=topic=1866.msg8779#msg8779 date=1219436076]
you can't cast leash in combat ... so no matter what you do it won't work
[/quote]

Yes kain is correct. Remember that the only types of skills you can put into consult scripts are skills that
are available during combat. Next time you are in a combat, look at all of the available skills.

Taria

There's also setting up an unconditional trigger in your mood that calls the script.

I seem to remember reading elsewhere that if you're using several different scripts like this, and need them in a particular order, using one or the other method makes a difference...