Clan Hall Whitelist

I was getting annoyed at the fiddliness of Dreadsylvania clanhopping, so I made this thingy (using some bits from Bale's clanhop script).

In the Clan Hall, a dropdown list shows all the clans you're whitelisted to.
Clicking the 'Go to Clan' button takes you directly to that clan's Clan Hall.
cMztmfu.png

To install:
Code:
svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/dclsmafiascripts/code-0/clan_hall_whitelist

Bale

Minion
In my topmenu I generate a very similar dropdown using a method you might prefer since it just grabs the guts out of KoL's actual dropdown at clan_signup.php.

Code:
void addWhitelist(buffer results, string side) {
	string clanlist = visit_url("clan_signup.php");
	if(index_of(clanlist, "<select name=whichclan>") >= 0 && index_of(clanlist, "<input type=submit class=button value='Go to Clan'>") >= 0) {
		buffer whitelist;
		whitelist.append(substring(clanlist, index_of(clanlist, "<select name=whichclan>")+23, index_of(clanlist, "<input type=submit class=button value='Go to Clan'>")));
		results.replace_string("</body>", "<div style='position: absolute; top: 0px; "
			+ side + ": 0px;'><font size=-1><select style='max-width:"
			+ (side=="right"? "155": "100")
			+ "px;' onchange='if (this.selectedIndex>0) { top.mainpane.document.location.href=\"showclan.php?pwd="
			+ my_hash() + "&action=joinclan&confirm=on&whichclan=\" + this.options[this.selectedIndex].value; this.options[0].selected=true;}'><option>-change clan-</option>"
			+ whitelist + "</div></body>");
	}
}

Or you can even use my topmenu because when I'm switching dreadsylvania instances it is nice to be able to switch without having to go to your clan hall first.