Questions about the Snow Suit

HasteBro

Speaking of the snow suit, should'nt it be added to the maximizer as the best option for item drops while it gives more than +10 lbs? (Carrot nose giving 10%, plus the extra 5-15 lbs over the little box of fireworks should give more than the spaded 25-29% item drops from the fireworks).

Also, is there a setting that tells mafia which familiar equipment is the "default" one? Usually when I change familiars, it tries to equip my fireworks by default, even if I don't have it locked, so is there a way to change that?

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Speaking of the snow suit, should'nt it be added to the maximizer as the best option for item drops while it gives more than +10 lbs? (Carrot nose giving 10%, plus the extra 5-15 lbs over the little box of fireworks should give more than the spaded 25-29% item drops from the fireworks).
Mafia doesn't know about the +10% item from the carrot nose, or even which decoration the snow suit has. I don't even know if you can tell except when you set it or if you currently have it equipped.

Also, is there a setting that tells mafia which familiar equipment is the "default" one? Usually when I change familiars, it tries to equip my fireworks by default, even if I don't have it locked, so is there a way to change that?

There is not a setting for that.

xKiv

I am not sure if I want that. On one hand, stickers are also consumed, and they are offered (if the right stickers are applied). On the other hand, snow suit doesn't refresh until rollover ...
That sounds to me like some sort of a two-click "add this piece of equipment to maximizer string as -equip $item and refresh" option might be in order (because - who wants to type -equip scratch'n'sniff sword every time, and discover every time that it shoud by typed differently?)