Don_afterAdventureScript

Donavin69

Don_afterAdventureScript 1.2

This is a script to eat for ZombieCore, I may extend it to be useful in other 'paths' but at this point it is really only for ZombieCore.

You can set it in your preferences, or type set afterAdventureScript = Don_afterAdventureScript.ash in the CLI

First thing it will do is check if you have a pumpkin or pumpkin beer if you are over level 2, and drink them to your inebriety level. Then it will check for a CSA Cheerfulness ration, if you have one and are at least level 6 with drunk available, it will drink that. Then it will check if you have any hunter brains, if you have them it will eat them. After that it checks if you are out of adventures, and will eat the best brain it can.

After all consumption it will check your Zombie points and get skills through the trees in the order: Hunger, Master, Anger.

If you like the idea, try it, if not, don't...

1.1 Fix the checking to reduce server hits
1.2 Check if skills are needed before eating a hunter brain, add hunter brains to the brain options for eating, add skeleton Vodka as an option for drinking.

Attachments

• Don_afterAdventureScript.ash
    3.8 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Bale

Minion
Nice idea. Especially since in Zombiecore eating decreases damage done by Ravenous Pounce. That leads to me eating a couple of brains, adventuring until I'm out of adventures and then repeat. This will save a bit of repetitive effort. It works well since the options for eating and drinking are so limited in Zombiecore that a simple script knows the best choice if you have a backpack and pumpkins. (Though I would disable the drinking portion for my own use since I sometimes save my pumpkin to make into a bomb.)

I have one serious criticism. And it is a big one. You hit campground.php after every single action. That is lag inducing and unnecessary. It would serve the same purpose if you only hit campground.php after eating a hunter brain. Think about the huge difference in server hits.

Donavin69

I have one serious criticism. And it is a big one. You hit campground.php after every single action. That is lag inducing and unnecessary. It would serve the same purpose if you only hit campground.php after eating a hunter brain. Think about the huge difference in server hits.

I thought about this, the reason I did it was to get the skills at the beginning of the run, which I could add to myNewlife, rather than in the afterAdventureScript, I'll make that change.

Donavin69

No, I didn't pull it on purpose, I didn't even notice that I had. Sorry that it took me so long to put it back.

Donavin69

New Version uploaded that supports Skeleton Vodka, checks to see if you need skills before eating hunter brains.

johngnash

btw, I've been running this script with BCA in hardcore. It runs really well. Snags mostly on when you run out of adv's with noncoms and shore.