Spooky Gravy Barrow script

Tirian

This script takes care of the Spooky Gravy Barrow quest for you, starting from the point that the Mayor tells you to go off and do it. It assumes that you have one of the enhanced gravy fairies equipped. I'd do that for you, but I'd hate to choose a light one or one that you didn't have the item for, so I just let it crash early for your choosing convenience.

This is just about the most complex quest out there that Veracity doesn't do for us, what with the complex item requirements and the cooking and the switches in the adventure choices, so I definitely get a lot of use out of this. It's even smart enough to recognize whether you can buy the small leather glove if you happen to be SC and out of ronin and have everything you need except the glove. Pretty snazzy, if I do say so myself! 8)

There is one strange part of it at the moment, which is that it doesn't seem to always perform the cooking step even though it buys an oven for you and has all the equipment. I don't know if the CLI create command is bound by the no-box checkbox or what. Anyway, if it can't do the creation for you, it will let you do it by hand and then you should be able to restart the script and it will quickly catch itself up to where it was.

Attachments

• barrow.ash
    2.9 KB · Views: 118
  • TirianLib.ash
    14.8 KB · Views: 100