Forum location issues; personal or public?

hippymon

I have had a lot of trouble lately with the forums, primarily the logging in and the URL..... Anyone else notice anything?
P.S. I am not complaining, I love all that is being done, just curious as to what is going to happen/has been happening.

macman104

Can't say I've recently been having any issues. I was having issues a little while ago, where the hitting the submit to login was giving me an error, but it cleared up and I'm not having problems anymore.

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
[quote author=macman104 link=topic=1451.msg6685#msg6685 date=1200541755]
Can't say I've recently been having any issues. I was having issues a little while ago, where the hitting the submit to login was giving me an error, but it cleared up and I'm not having problems anymore.
[/quote]

@hippymon What url are you using?

@macman What errors where you getting?

macman104

I can't remember if this is the same error I was getting earlier, but I came to the site today and I was not logged on (despite choosing to stay logged on). Hitting either the login at the top or bottom of the site produces
Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

EDIT: But now when posting it seems that I actually am logged on.

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
[quote author=macman104 link=topic=1451.msg6693#msg6693 date=1200588086]
I can't remember if this is the same error I was getting earlier, but I came to the site today and I was not logged on (despite choosing to stay logged on). Hitting either the login at the top or bottom of the site produces

EDIT: But now when posting it seems that I actually am logged on.
[/quote]

Strange, I've never ever seen that error, I personally use http://kolmafia.us for browsing.