Bug You are too drunk to continue

Capn

I just wanted to chime in that I am also experiencing this problem.
Is there a universal hacky fix for living with this problem?
When it pops up from a PvP script, no biggy, but it started happening with garbo as well breaking all turn automation.

ckb

Minion
Staff member
My hacky fix is to put this in my afteradventure script:
Code:
    if (my_inebriety()>inebriety_limit()) {
        cli_execute("modtrace liver");
    }

Capn

My hacky fix is to put this in my afteradventure script:
Code:
    if (my_inebriety()>inebriety_limit()) {
        cli_execute("modtrace liver");
    }
thanks so much ckb, that does just the trick!
Added it to my Before PvP script as well!

edit: does the trick for the Before PvP problem, but the snip in the Post Adventure field doesnt keep Garbo from breaking : \

Last edited:

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
If "modtrace liver" does nothing, then that's a distinct problem (namely: unrelated to the modifier passive skill cache).

From looking at the commit: visiting the wereprofessor research bench to look at your current upgrades should update your preferences appropriately. If that's not happening, then that's a problem with that specific commit. (Is there a specific upgrade that isn't taken into account? or has the wrong associated organ capacity?)

MCroft

Developer
Staff member
You can only visit the research bench as a Professor. It is unavailable when you are a Sexy Savage Beast. I definitely ran into that when I first ran the latest WereProfessor build and started as a Beast. It cleared up when I became a Prof. I don't know if there's a way to tell what upgrades we have if we're already Beastly.

MCroft

Developer
Staff member
This is my WereProf in Prof mode:

> modtrace liver

typesourceLiver Capacity
SkillLiver of Steel+5.00= +5.00
PathWereProfessor+9.00= +14.00

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I just did my first day in WereProfessor.
It tracked my inebriety limit just fine until it suddenly decided I had Max Inebriety of 14 and suggested I drink 5 Boris’s beer.

I refused, since charpane told me I had max 4.

Nothing I could do convinced it I had only 4 Max Inebriety.

I did not let it make me overdrunk.

I’ll log in, by and by, since it is after rollover, and see what happens.

MCroft

Developer
Staff member
fixed a typo in choiceControl.java. PR in place. It was looking for Relaxin Balm and the actual value is Relaxin balm.

Cratmang(hetti)

Not 100% sure if this is the right thread for this (I'm only 90% sure), but KoLMafia seems to think that I'm drunk, when I'm at 21 drunkenness (max with Drinking to Drink, Steel Margarita, and Hollow Leg).
I think what happened is that when I broke out of Ronin (EDIT: In Standard) a few turns ago, it failed to detect that I had Drinking to Drink.
If it matters, I'm currently using r27826, which is probably a few builds behind now.
1709333059401.png

EDIT: Relaunching KoLMafia has fixed the issue.

Last edited: