Will pickpocket in relay browser/Won't in autoadventure.

postulant

Ran a test in the Spooky Forest--it would only attempt to pickpocket certain monsters (consistently).

Is there a way to enable steal attempts on all monsters? Thank you.

I will not have safe moxie in the Shield Generator, where I'd like to pickpocket. But I do have safe moxie in the Woods.

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
It will only attempt to pickpocket from monsters that are unlike to hit you.

there is a way to enable steal attempts on all monsters, but you'll have to read carefully: You need to use the command "pickpoket" with the quotes. If you leave off the quotes it will convert the command to attempt to steal.

Bale

Minion
In case you want to know, this solution works because anything in quotes is passed directly to KoL as a macro command. You can pass any macro commands by using quotes.

And please don't call me your lord. It's embarrassing!

Winterbay

WOuldn't that be "Thank you, my lord"? "My lord, thank you" sounds more like a call of surprise at discovering that something is easier than you thought :)

(I seem to have got stuck in this deconstructing mode, and I'm not even very philosophical normally)

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
It will only attempt to pickpocket from monsters that are unlike to hit you.

Probably more relevant in this situation, it will only attempt to pickpocket from monsters that have pickpocketable items. Some monsters in the spooky forest don't drop anything.