Bug - Fixed visiting big brother with deep breath and wet willied

xKiv

I typed acquire 3 dolphin wistle and watched in horror as mafia put on my aerated helmet and das boot, even though I already am holding my breath as much as possible (really deep breath allows character to breathe underwater) and my familiar has magical water-to-air gel in its ears (wet willied).
I didn't lose any effect (this time), but I lost several unneeded server hits!

Also, when the request was over, mafia tried to put on the original equipment *twice*, resulting in two red "You don't have the item you're trying to equip." lines. But that might have been because I tried going somewhere else in the relay browser (because I didn't expect the retrieval to last so long).

ETA: actually, that "somewhere else" was the "use dolphin whistle" link (provided by mafia when dolhins steal something). And I had to "acquire dolphin whistle" because that link expects dolphin whistles already in inventory, doesn't check, and doesn't acquire. (I have both NPC and coinmaster satisfaction enabled)

Last edited:

roippi

Developer
I think I've finally figured out the bug you are reporting, after 5 minutes of rereading your post and two trips to the wiki. Would it be too much to ask for a straightforward report of "here is behavior x, expected behavior y"? Anecdotes and story time are fine after that.