Feature Usuable or restorative items in closet should be available in "Usable" and "Restores"

Usuable or restorative items in closet should be available in "Usable" and "Restores"

This is a great idea, and I do hope that CDM decides to make an API for the closet too.

However, I am still having one more problem. Now my food and drink work great. However usable items, such as milk of magnesium, or mojo filters, etc... that are in my closet are not detectable in the Item Manager's "Usable" menu. Hitting the "Refresh" button does not correct the situation, so I am assuming that for some reason the preference to use items from your closet as needed has not been integrated into the "Usable" section of the Item Manager.

Also I checked the "Restores" tab, and the same issue is there. I have some Red Pixel Potions in my closet that does not show up under the Restores tab either.

That could be a separate feature request to add those, but mafia knows you have the items and will use them if you use a CLI/ASH command to use the item, so this bug looks fixed.

Fine. But I'd rather have them work in the Item Manager, since this is what I'm talking about, not scripting.

So I'm not sure why lostcalpolydude thought this should be a Feature Request rather than a bug report, because in the Item Manager, now 3 of the 5 subtabs work correctly
(food, drink, spleen) if you have the option to use items from the closet as needed.

The only missing two are the Usable and Restorative menu subitems... sounds like a bug to me...

roippi

Developer
So I'm not sure why lostcalpolydude thought this should be a Feature Request rather than a bug report, because in the Item Manager, now 3 of the 5 subtabs work correctly
(food, drink, spleen) if you have the option to use items from the closet as needed.

The only missing two are the Usable and Restorative menu subitems... sounds like a bug to me...

What was the point of this post?

I'll reply though. What if none of those tabs responded to autoSatisfyWithCloset, and then I added that functionality to one of them? Would it be a bug that I hadn't added it to the other four? No, because a "bug" is not defined as a discrepancy in how a thing works and how you want it to work.