Two small questions

Asinine

I'm not sure if any of these features are already implemented and just hidden from my blind eyes... but if not, I have some questions about customising Mafia.

First, is there a way to make the quest page go to the current quests by default? I tend to be geared on what to do next, not revel in what I've accomplished. :)
Second, is there a way to make my inventory behave like I've set it in the account menu (in-game)? I normally use compact mode because my inventory can get quite extensive, but Mafia auto-opens all the sections.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I've thought of another question. ;D What is the GCLI command to malus less-than-wads (as in, I use the command on my powders/nuggets to get nuggets/wads)?

Taria

On your last one... "make".

"make twinkly wad" will try to make one twinkly wad. It looks like if you don't have enough nuggets, it'll try to make some first. If you have enough powders to make nuggets, it'll do so even if that won't give you enough nuggets to make a wad.

"make * twinkly wad" will make as many twinkly wads as you have materials for.

It looks like it'll take multiple commands to make all flavors of wads. A script with all 6 commands would be pretty simple though.

Asinine

Thanks, that works. I generally don't get large varieties of flavors, so no worries. But I can then just compile that into a bedtime script. :D