Trouble with Zlib

WarldWorZ

I tried running Zlib and I keep getting the message:

function 'my_path()' undefined. This script may require a more recent version of KoLmafia and/or its supporting scripts. (zlib.ash, line 271)

This prevents me from using any script, I always get the same error message. Can anyone tell me what is wrong?

Thanks

WarldWorZ

The problem is just what you quoted!

Update KoLmafia. Use the latest jar build HERE.

Ok, the latest jar build allows me to use scripts, thanks!

However, when I try to use a script like One Click Wossman that uses zlib, Mafia says

zlib.ash could not be found (Wossman.ash line 22)

And when I try and just use zlib.ash, it asks me to "input value for setval". I read on other threads that I should just ignore that. What should I do???

Bale

Minion
When I run OCW, it says "Internal Checkpoint created." then stops dead. Do I just leave it alone or is something wrong?

Really, honestly, not a single character is printed in the CLI other than those three words?

Searching the Wossname thread I found this post from someone who reported the same problem, but later said there was something in the CLI that told him the script was set for a default familiar he did not have.

If there is any other output, even if it seems insignificant to you, you should post it.

WarldWorZ

Really, honestly, not a single character is printed in the CLI other than those three words?

Searching the Wossname thread I found this post from someone who reported the same problem, but later said there was something in the CLI that told him the script was set for a default familiar he did not have.

If there is any other output, even if it seems insignificant to you, you should post it.

Sorry, still new to this. The CLI is as follows:

Checking for updates (running ZLib ver. r27)...
_version_zlib => r27
You have a current version of ZLib.
Checking for updates (running One-Click Wossname ver. 1.5.8)...
_version_wossname => 1.5.8
You have a current version of One-Click Wossname.
Internal checkpoint created.
Warplan is corrupt. I mean, the file is.
Restoring initial settings...
OCW stopped.

Bale

Minion
Well, there's your problem! You don't have a valid warplan. I don't know much about setting that up because I never used the script, but if you pop over to the One-Click Wossname thread I'm sure you'll get some tips.

Looking at the instructions for the script here I see this step that you might have skipped.
How to use it:
  • You will notice a preponderance of text files. All of these are warplans (not scripts), and should be moved to your data directory.

Perhaps that was the problem. There are more instructions after that step so please read the manual.

Last edited:

slyz

Developer
Warplan is corrupt. I mean, the file is.
Have you moved the text files bundled with OCW to Mafia's /data directory?

If you did, type "zlib vars" in the gCLI. A list of all your zlib variables will appear. What is "ocw_warplan" set to? Do you have a .txt file with that name in your /data directory?

WarldWorZ

Have you moved the text files bundled with OCW to Mafia's /data directory?

If you did, type "zlib vars" in the gCLI. A list of all your zlib variables will appear. What is "ocw_warplan" set to? Do you have a .txt file with that name in your /data directory?

Ah! I had moved OCW warplans to a different / data folder! Thank you all very much, I'm on my way to completing the war without hassle!