Track SRs and F'c'le items - Feature Req

bumcheekcity

Now, of course, Mafia does track the SR counter, and that's great, but to my knowledge, it doesn't track WHAT SR you get, i.e. if you get the Eyedrops, or the Scented Massage Oil. I'd like Mafia to track those, or find out how to turn on that tracking if possible.

Also, the F'c'le items. I don't usually use them until I have all 3, but if one is used, how can you find out if it has been used? I don't know if the game logs it, and I can't find anywhere that changes when you use them. Can mafia track that?

I'm posting these here as I didn't know if I should be posting them under the Feature Request bit, or if they were already requested.

StormCrow42

I don't know of any way to discover if you've only used some of the F'c'le items, but mafia now auto-uses all 3 of them at once the next time you try to adventure in the F'c'le after acquiring the entire set.

See also: http://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?t=1825 for an example script to automate collecting semi-rares.

Last edited:

bumcheekcity

Ah, good. As long as I can find out the last SR I got, that's fine with me. I know mafia will auto-use the 3, but I'm writing a script that's a Hardcore Item Checklist, telling you what you need to get and do, and I want to make it work even if some people use the items themselves.

Oh, and another thing, in the Molydenum Magnet bit of the L12 quest, can you make the pink "It whips out a hammer" become a link to using the Magnet automatically?

Rinn

Developer
semirareLocation is the setting you want, it is set to the location you last received a semirare adventure in.

mredge73

bumcheekcity

Zarqon already made a hardcore Item checklist, It works very well. It is in the turn burning area of the forums.
He also made a combat script that does the hammer automatically, FTF/Smart Stasis in the combat area of the forums.

Last edited: