New Content Tiny Stillsuit

gausie

D̰͕̝͚̤̥̙̐̇̑͗̒e͍͔͎͈͔ͥ̉̔̅́̈l̠̪̜͓̲ͧ̍̈́͛v̻̾ͤe͗̃ͥ̐̊ͬp̔͒ͪ
Staff member
This sounds super useful, is it a thing already? Is there any CLI command to drink the distillate? (for anyone trying stuff, watch out! Learned the hard way that "drink distillate" will drink an eldritch distillate)
This now works with `drink stillsuit distillate`

• Questions remain on how often we check in to see what these values are - they are not indicated in the post combat text block. I've asked CDM if they could be made available without having to hammer the choice after each combat
could the effect modifiers not be parsed as a single request when drinking? or on session start if the effect is present

gausie

Staff member
yeah I'm going to work on this soon.

Ryo_Sangnoir

Developer
Staff member
Could you make it appear under Item Manager -> Food? I might do this if you don't.

Somewhat related, can I find out how many adventures drinking the distillate will give me (in Mafia), without visiting the page itself?

Tokoeka

Could you make it appear under Item Manager -> Food? I might do this if you don't.

Somewhat related, can I find out how many adventures drinking the distillate will give me (in Mafia), without visiting the page itself?
it already appears under Item Manager -> Booze? Why would it appear under Food?

gausie

Staff member
Yeah as Tokoeka said, it should work fine already. What I need to work on is the modifiers from the current effect and surfacing modifiers from upcoming effect.

gausie

Staff member
Buzzed on Distillate is now counted to your character modifiers. Current mods are in currentDistillateMods and the upcoming mods as at your last visit to the choice are stored in nextDistillateMods.

I think that makes us done here?

`drink stillsuit distillate` appears to not give an overdrunk warning when called in the CLI. I have a `drinksweat` alias that I errantly called this morning and ended up overdrunk, which I mention in case somehow being an alias is causing the bypass. I'll put in a PR once I can figure out the best way to set up tests

Reactions: ckb