Summon Party Favors

LynnKeefe

I use KOLMafia almost religiously (LOVE how it has the option of caching images), and auto adventure when I don't want to click 'attack' over and over. Now..whenever I have enough mana to cast Summon Party Favors, it casts it until it can't anymore. This get's VERY annoying when I need my mana for Tongue of the Walrus or such. Any solutions to this problem that anyone'd know of? I'm burning too much meat on Soda Waters otherwise...

Sandiman

Check your preferences under the General tab. There's an entry that says "Cast buffs not defined in moods during buff balancing." My guess is that's checked, so it'll cast any buffs not defined in your moods whenever it has the mana.

LynnKeefe

Took a peek. It is unchecked, and I double checked to make sure that it isn't going to rebalance buffs anyway.

Sandiman

Please copy/paste the following lines from your user preferences file:
currentMood
manaBurningThreshold

Then copy/paste your moods file. That should give us a better idea of what kolmafia thinks is going on.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I assume you are using released 12.5. The fix has been available in daily builds since approximately the day after 12.5 was released, when I got burned by the same behavior.

:)