New Content Standard Rewards in the Armory and Leggery

gausie

D̰͕̝͚̤̥̙̐̇̑͗̒e͍͔͎͈͔ͥ̉̔̅́̈l̠̪̜͓̲ͧ̍̈́͛v̻̾ͤe͗̃ͥ̐̊ͬp̔͒ͪ
Staff member
This tracks the issue that we do not current facilitate purchase of standard rewards from the Armory and Leggery, but it really acts a place for me to upload this test html for @Veracity as promised. The attached html contains rows for every standard reward currently available.

Attachments

• all_standard_fragments.html.txt
    117.4 KB · Views: 2

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Thanks! I’ve been away from my computer since Friday, but I return home this afternoon.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
PR 2110 adds the database - which was almost completely automatically generated from your response text.

- I created standard-pulverized.txt by hand
- I wrote test standard-rewards which read your HTML file and generated standard-rewards.txt
- I added the Ascension Class for each reward - which is not in that response text - by hand
- I added this year's standard rewards - which are not in that response text - by hand

This doesn't actually include any of the code which USES the info - Coinmaster stuff.
That will be trickier. I figure I'll follow it up in a different PR.

Tissen

Any progress on the coinmaster stuff? Or if you need help, where are some other coinmaster code I could look at?
I made a script to automatically buy missing yearly rewards, but if I buy something using the AaL-urls Mafia don't recognice that I have used one of the "coins" and thinks I still have it.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I just finished 7 hardcore runs and pulverized the extra outfit piece.
I'm going to start 7 normal runs now.

After the first, I will pulverize the outfit piece. At which point, I will have everything I need to update the data files and test whatever needs to be done with the coinmasters.

And then I will finish up the coinmaster stuff - this weekend, I expect.