Bug Rock, and how to sell it?

For some weird reasons, I am not able to change the price for rock in Mafia's Store Manager. I totally can set the price through relay interface, it's nothing special. But if I change the price in the Store Manager and press "Save prices", it update everything, but not rock.

Like that. Before:

1704873056212.png

"save prices":

1704873097786.png

Also, dunno if it matters: when I put the rocks on Mall with ocd-cleanup.ash script, it marks them differently than all other stock:

1704873209676.png

Not "rock", but "[2108]rock". But maybe it's OCD specific handling?

PeKaJe

The cause of the problem is that there are two items in the game called "rock", one with ID 2108 (the one you want to sell) and one with ID 8042 (a quest item from Spelunky). The bug is that for some reason, the mall interface isn't looking at IDs when repricing, instead translating the names in order to get the ID to submit to the game, and getting the wrong one. When I try repricing, mafia submits this URL:

https://www.kingdomofloathing.com/backoffice.php?action=updateinv&ajax=1&price[8042]=999999998

Edit: Something similar is buggy with removing with the X button on the Price Setup tab, though I get the correct ID when using the Removals tab.