Bug - Fixed Restore using Free Disco Rest doesn't use Unconscious Collective Rests

Darzil

Developer
I have (among other things) free disco rest ticked as a restore for automatic mana recovery. It uses the first 4 rests as needed, but never uses any more. I have 7 free rests (1 disco nap, 2 disco power nap, 1 executive narcolepsy, 3 unconscious collective) and mafia recognises this in daily deeds panel. I presume it's the UC rests that aren't being used, as I'm pretty sure that before I had that familiar it used to autouse up to 4.

I "tweaked" findfamiliar to lie and say i had a collective. Told recovery to only use free rests and it tried to rest 7 times. (The last 3 were NOT free since I had lied.)

I do see a problem for axe/jarls runs though. In those findfamiliar will return not found, but the free rests still work there yes?

Can someone else verify?

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Unfortunately didn't seem to use them. Sorry.
It also needed to be in MPRestoreItemsList. I finally decided that whole situation was silly, so I added a function with all free rest sources, and that led to me picking up Food Coma too. 12202.

Zero turn counters shouldn't be triggered any more when using free rests.

I do see a problem for axe/jarls runs though. In those findfamiliar will return not found, but the free rests still work there yes?

Can someone else verify?

Mafia knows you don't have the familiar, so findFamiliar() returns null.

Last edited: