Restock tab in item manager

Fwoosh

I'm using daily build 7015 and well,

maybe i really missed the option to add a particular item into the restock tab(im gonna just call it a tab). I've tried editting itemflag.txt in data, adding items to >profitable but it still doesnt show up. (actually i dont even know what itemflag.txt is for, it just looks the closest to it)

I've just started using the store manager 2days ago so i thought i could try using the restock tab to add items quickly to my store. But i just cant get an item list up. agh!

Also, is there any way to edit what price the bot sets the item to after clicking the "host sale" button? e.g all items listed would be priced to undercut the lowest price in the mall, however i want to set disassembled clovers to be at 2300meat and not undercut the lowest price in the mall.

I'm not all that good in scripting/programming, but im willing to learn.

jasonharper

Developer
There is no way within KoLmafia to add items to the profitable list. I don't know how to fix that, since I have no idea how it was supposed to work.

Editing itemflags.txt should have worked - you did that when mafia wasn't running, right?

The undercutting feature will only reprice items that are at the default of 999,999,999 meat. If you had at least one disassembled clover in your store, at your desired price of 2300, any more that are added will retain that price.

Fwoosh

There is no way within KoLmafia to add items to the profitable list. I don't know how to fix that, since I have no idea how it was supposed to work.

Editing itemflags.txt should have worked - you did that when mafia wasn't running, right?

The undercutting feature will only reprice items that are at the default of 999,999,999 meat. If you had at least one disassembled clover in your store, at your desired price of 2300, any more that are added will retain that price.

.....oops. D:

btw i re-edited itemflags.txt but it doesn't seem to work.

and Well, i guess that function is still being worked on then. -waits- xD

Last edited:

Fwoosh

Hm, actually, is itemflags.txt the place where my junk/memento/singleton list gets stored in?

Even though my junk list changes so frequently, i dont see any change in the itemflags.txt at all.

How does it actually work, anyone willing to give me a brief explanation please? <: D