relay_Hardcore_Deeds.ash - Your daily tasks

icon315

Wow i think this new update is awesome. but i was wondering, does this script hide some of the consumables? i am looking at it through my Non-HC Main and some of the food (or a lot of it) is not listed

Edit: also does this show the ball-pit? and the Tea Party buff

Last edited:

peacy

Rather than hiding consumables, it only lists predefined consumables. That is the intention at least. The idea is that during an ascension, you only eat so many kinds of food. If you are missing some food that you eat regularly, you can add it into a text file (see the first post). There is a lot of the buffs and one time stuff not added at the moment. I intend to add that within the next couple days after I finish the settings editor.

My next couple of days todo list:
* finish up settings editor
* add nuns
* add friars
* hatter widget
* a graph showing at which ML your best sombrero will be better than your best volley
* add path checks to hide widgets if on pathed run

once that is done, I think it will be ready for an official release

Last edited:

icon315

I just went back onto my multi and tried to eat, it still did not show how much i gained

EDIT: also casting Manicotti Meditation does not give the effect Manicotti Meditation. it gives Pasta Oneness

Last edited:

peacy

looking at the wiki (http://kol.coldfront.net/thekolwiki/index.php/Manicotti_Meditation), it seems that it should give the effect Pasta Oneness.

As for the eating, did the number of adventures increase? also what food did you try to eat? Seems that there might be more debugging needed to be done :/ It might just be that I am parsing it incorrectly or something. For some reason I couldn't get the new adventure gains directly and had to parse the resulting html.

peacy

Hmm I think I know what the problem is. I should be a mox sign next ascension, so will have time to debug it I hope

Edit: I just tried the microbrewery, seems to be working fine so far

Last edited: