Bug Possible mistake: Breakfast visits Old-Timey Radio in rumpus

Descriptivist

Hi, breakfast's current implementation does something that seems undesirable: It visits the clan rumpus room's Old-Timey Radio, using up the Radio's 1/day ability to grant 10 turns of a buff.
All other daily buffs (e.g. Pool Table, Swimming Pool, Friars) are excluded from breakfast, so I figure that the Radio should be excluded from breakfast. Other users like me will want to wait until the right time in the day when they'll want to gain their Radio buff to use it for a particular purpose.

(KoLmafia r27867)

Last edited:

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Go to Preferences.
Choose Automation/In Ronin or Automation/After Ronin, as desired.
Uncheck the box that says "visit clan rumpus room".

Descriptivist

I had already done that, yeah! But I do want to visit the Rumpus Room's Klaw Game, Meat Orchid, and Meat Tree; breakfast is designed to take care of those, so having to disable that Klaw-and-Meat function is a small unfortunate side-effect of the current implementation.

The other day I spoke to another developer, gausie, who remarked that visiting specifically the Radio feels like it's at odds with the rest of breakfast's design. After all, even when "visit clan rumpus room" is turned on, breakfast doesn't use up the Rumpus Room Ball Pit buff.

So this suggestion is a thought, if any of the other developers want to discuss adjusting the implementation.