Pagoda Script

Okay, I need help making a script that will get all the items needed for the pagoda.
All I have is this:
acquire 1 ten-leaf clover
acquire 1 acoustic guitarrr
acquire 2 chrome ore
acquire 1 Hey Deze map
acquire 1 ketchup hound, 1 drab sonata, 1 Elf Farm Raffle ticket, 1 guitar pick
use 1 Elf Farm Raffle ticket
make 1 heavy metal sonata
make 1 heavy metal thunderrr guitarrr
use 1 Hey Deze map
use 1 ketchup hound

But when I use it, it says, "You need 1 more Hey Deze map to continue."
Can anyone help me?
I also want to make it first check if I have all the items first before acquiring them.

macman104

That would be because a hey deze map is quest item. You have to adventure for it, you can't just "acquire" one. Plus, it's a once per ascension thing....

macman104

[quote author=angeredtsuzuki link=topic=894.msg4398#msg4398 date=1177996231]
so how would i make it get the map?
and i know that the pagoda is once per ascension.
what would i put before Hey Deze map?[/quote]I mean this in the most respective tone. However, if you are not aware of how to get a hey deze map...then maybe you should look into getting one without a script your first time. Also, this is really more a forum for help with scripting, not necessarily a "Help with the game" forum. If you want help with the game, the people at the kingdom of loathing forums, in the help forum, are more than happy to help you with almost any question you have. The Help forum can be found here

Kaotac

What you need to do is add the map as an objective and then adventure in the area where the map drops.
Not gonna give spoilers as to where, though.

Don't know how to make it check if you already have the item, though.

holatuwol

Developer
There are examples of how to use "conditions" if you're willing to take the time to read the examples. They're close to the end of the linked thread. If you're still not sure how to do it, it doesn't hurt you in any way to burn all your adventures looking for the map.

dangerpin

Also if you are like me and really need to see how someone did a similar thing before to figure out how to put it all together, Hol did a walkthrough of how you would unlock the Manor here:

http://kolmafia.us/index.php/topic,730.0/p,9.html

I bet that will get you very close to what you want. Seems to me there was castle.ash script and another gallery unlocking script partially or fully written bumping around that might also help you in the construction of the script you want.

tebee

OK - here's a very rough, but working (well in softcore anyway), Pagoda script.

Attachments

• pagoda.txt
    378 bytes · Views: 119
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Now I know how to add conditions.
Thanks a ton dude!
Edit: Okay, would it be possible if someone helped me make this into an .ash version that will check for the items for me first?