Bug outfit() and is_wearing_outfit() return true when a new outfit change involving a melty item is unsuccessful

Kuile

(version 27011)

I was having an issue where outfit() would fail when it involved a melty item and was told this by The Dictator on the ASS Discord:

"I think it's a mafia cache thing: new or changed outfits don't update until you login again. The same is probably true for meltable items you didn't have at the start of the day. So for now, mafia refuses to even try to equip the outfit, because it was already marked as incomplete at the start of the day"

The bug that I am reporting is that in this situation, outfit() returns true even though the outfit change failed. On top of this, if you run is_wearing_outfit() afterward, it returns true as well. These should both be returning false.

Steps to reproduce (these must all be done in the same Mafia session without relogging):
  • Acquire a melty item
  • Save a new outfit that includes the melty item
  • In the CLI, enter ashq print(outfit("outfitName")). This will print true, but your outfit will not change
  • Immediately afterward, enter ashq print(is_wearing_outfit("outfitName")). This will print true even though you are not wearing the outfit