new to ASH, making botting script

marth1992

So I am going to work at a camp as a counselor in training for 6 weeks this summer, but I want my Kol account to do something useful while I am away. I have started working on a script, that will do at least 4 simple things
*eat/drink/spleen optimally (to reach ~395 adv)
*lucre for 60 adventures (to get 5 agua drops from sandworm and get lucre)
*farm castle (to reach < 120 adventures)
*nightcap and equip rollover outfit (to start next day with ~195 adventures)

I have gotten some help from bale, and started to copy parts out of other scripts, but I still need some help with the first part, eat/drink/spleen optimally.

So far, from borrowing parts of scripts I've seen, I can eat/spleen just fine, but, I want to use SHC drinks, using my own summons, and depending on the garnish summoned, a specific drink is made. Using code from bale, I have something I think is in the right direction, but any suggestions from the forum would be great! I took mostly from izchak's castle farming script to optimize the buffs.

So my main questions are, what code should I use to drink optimally, but allowing for variable drinks?

And any advice on scripts to look at to work on lucre and castle-farming or concepts I might need would be great!

(and I haven't turned the text file into a .ash yet, figured I would get something working first)

Attachments

• script.txt
    7.1 KB · Views: 79

marth1992

That script doesn't function for me, and a MUCH MUCH simpler script than that script could be created, and even simplier than the one I've proposed, it would be doptimal, but function is more important here.

The real question is, from what I have, how could I make myself drink only SHC drinks, up to 19 drunkenness, so 4 random SHC drinks, 3 fine wines, then bounty, then castle farm, then after adventuring, which should be very simple to do, just drink last SHC for nightcap

does eatdrink.ash do this already? because it seems like ALL scripts limit you to one drink as you most optimal drink, and I would like just any generic SHC, well, at least in what I have now, I have created three maps, so if I could go from # of summons of garnish to that # of specific drinks, that would be exactly what I need, or I just be even more doptimal and make myself drink 19 fine wines, and nightcap with easy to purchase drink.

dj_d

eatdrink.ash considers the mall price and effects of every food, drink, and spleen item in the game and determines the optimal item to consume on a per-item basis. For example, if there's one cheap neuromancer in the mall, it'll drink that, then move to something else. You will need to tweak the "meat per adventures" parameters (and generally configure it a bit) to get it to be sufficiently spendy/thrifty for your tastes, and then it will go from there.