Need help with user input, consult scripting, and macros

StDoodle

Minion
I'm not really sure where to begin here...

What I want to do is have a script that is capable of coming up with several different situation-appropriate macros (with dynamically generated abort thresholds as appropriate, yada yada yada). I'd like to present the user with a button for each one, so that they could select their preference.

However, I can't for the life of me figure out HOW to do this. First I tried using a consult script, but couldn't figure out a way for it to display the buttons; write() doesn't seem to override page text in a consult script, as far as I could see (though I could have easily screwed it up).

Then I tried using an override for fight.php. This KINDA worked, but it had a problem. When using visit_url() to submit a macro, mafia automatically handles whatever string conversions are necessary in a way that JUST WORKS. (Except for && and ||, but I found that you can use ANDAND and OROR and get the same results.) However, I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to format spaces such that KoL would end up with an acceptable macro.

Anyone who has any thoughts on what I could try next would be greatly appreciated.

Bale

Minion
Congratulations. Unless I mistake something we can now refer to r8767 as the "StDoodle Combat revision".