Naked familiar?

Bale

Minion
Perhaps you could explain more clearly what is transpiring. In my experience sugar shields stay equipped until they break.

Start with how you equip it. Then tell us what happens in the middle and finally tell us what event results in mafia informing you of "Request complete".

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
There is an actual issue that I've seen. Start with one equipped, have mafia set to re-equip things that break. Start a bunch of automated turns. When the item breaks, it is replaced, over and over. When adventuring stops due to reaching the specified number of turns, it is unequipped. It seems like a checkpoint is being created before the item is re-equipped, and then it is restored at the end of adventuring.

I haven't actually looked at the code for any of that, and it's been a while since I used a sugar shield for farming so I don't think about it much.

That's exactly what is happening. Sometimes I go into the browser and equip it and others I have the max mod do it depending on what I'm doing at the moment. I'll do a few adv. and post up the GCLI.

This is all it ever says. Oddly enough it wouldn't do it for a few tries but after about 3 manual stops I got this:

Manual stop requested.
Taking off sugar shield...
Equipment changed.

Theraze

Question: Is the sugar shield breaking and a new one being equipped on the times where it removes it automatically at the end?