mushroom plot question

Spiny

I've yet to use mafia's built in mushroom plot tool. I thought I'd try it out. Bought a plot with my HC account, set up a 6-day layout script and saved it. I clicked do layout and it appears to have planted my day 1 shrooms. Cool. What happens after rollover though? Do I need to have plant shrooms enabled on breakfast? Will I need to load the script and click Do layout again and it will know that it's day 2 and do the right thing? Just want to make sure I know what I'm supposed to do with this.

Thanks in advance,
-Spiny

Edit: Looks like it did what I was expecting it to with the plant shrooms enabled in breakfast. Cool :)

Last edited:

syntax

Just leave it alone :) It'll auto-repeat when it finishes the sequence, however, so if you don't want that make a note of it and load a new one on that day. What it needs is a stop command/option after a sequence is finishes (for, say, gloomy sequences that you dont want replanted).

Spiny

I'm not positive this is a bug, because I'm not completely familiar with the mushroom plot feature. If there is something that's being done wrong, please advise.

As it stands, I created a mushroom plot script that chains itself and regardless of whether breakfast is enabled upon login or not, the mushroom plot script is executed. What I'd like to do is be able to disable breakfast prior to login, then login and load a different mushroom plot script, and then run breakfast including the mushroom planting. Instead the mushroom plot is running itself even if I have breakfast disabled at login (though other breakfast functions do cease when breakfast itself is disabled). For chaining purposes, I don't want to add a blank day to the script.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Spiny

Sandiman

It sounds like you have the "plant mushrooms" option checked in your preferences. Un-checking that should solve your problem.

Spiny

The "plant mushrooms" option is part of breakfast from what I can tell. Therefor if I disable breakfast, mushroom planting should inherently be disabled, just as all the other breafast options get disabled. It simply shouldn't occur until i either run breakfast or run layout from the mushroom planting tool. It doesn't seem to work this way though. I can try disabling plant mushrooms and if no shrooms get planted, I should be able to re-enable and run breakfast to do its thing. It's more convenient to simply toggle breakfast on and off at login than remember if plant mushrooms is enabled or not.

-Spiny

Edit: Ok disabling plant mushrooms from the breakfast does stop the shroom planting... just not understanding why the disabling isn't inherent by disabling breakfast alone.

Last edited: