Feature - Implemented Maximizer + Avatar of Boris = Should know about Trusty

Bale

Minion
When in a Boris run you cannot hold items in your hand and off-hand, other than Trusty.

Since the maximizer doesn't make inappropriate suggestions for your hands in a Fist run, it should behave properly for a Boris run also.

Right now, "maximize adv" will abort if you have a chrome sword, ruining my logout script. I added a conditional to account for that problem, but it would be nice if the maximizer would not do that.

Winterbay

Axe-core and swashbuckling getup confuses the Maximizer

I discovered this today when I got to try and get the Pirate Fledges.
The command "mainstat, +outfit swashbuckling getup" suggests that I equip the outfit together with a weapon I can't use (as stated in Bale's feature request). However when I add "+equip Trusty" to the command it wants me to keep Trusty as suspected but it totally fails to suggest that I equip the pirate outfit.

Winterbay

Fair enough. I actually started my post as a reply to Bale's thread but wasn't sure it was similar enough to warrant the same thread :)

jasonharper

Developer
All weapons/offhands other than Trusty should be indicated as unequippable anyway in EquipmentManager, which should automatically fix the problems with the Maximizer.

Winterbay

My issue is still there though although I admit that "maximize mainstat, +outfit swashbuckling getup" now won't suggest any other weapon than trusty, but adding a "+equip trusty" still fails to suggest the swashbuckling getup for use. I guess it's a minor issue now though since I can just ignore adding the trusty part and have it work anyway.

Bale

Minion
adding a "+equip trusty" still fails to suggest the swashbuckling getup for use.

So stop doing that! Seriously. That's dumb. This is a feature so that you can use "maximize mainstat, +outfit swashbuckling getup +equip pirate fledges" and get whichever of those is the best.

Winterbay

So stop doing that! Seriously. That's dumb. This is a feature so that you can use "maximize mainstat, +outfit swashbuckling getup +equip pirate fledges" and get whichever of those is the best.

Well, yes, which is what I'm now doing. I just thought the inconsistency was worth mentioning :)

Bale

Minion
It's not an inconsistency. That is always how +outfit and +equip behave when you use them in the same expression.

Winterbay

It's not an inconsistency. That is always how +outfit and +equip behave when you use them in the same expression.

Yeah, I got that from Theraze's post in the BCCascend script. I hadn't realised this, which I guess means that if I want to specify a specific equipment and an outfit (for whatever reason) I need to do two calls.

slyz

Developer
It's not an inconsistency, it's an undocumented feature.

(it really is)

EDIT: ninja'd, I missed this page.