max monster level -- best way?

playhavock

I currently use this script to add some monster level, it is not all the effects, and i must run it more then once, what would be a better script to do this?
is there a way to make sure you do not spend more then (x) amout as you run a script -- so if i add more effects like, have it check to see that i did not spend more then (x) amout and stop me if i do.

buy 1 green-frosted astral cupcake
use 1 green-frosted astral cupcake
buy 1 handsomeness potion
use 1 handsomeness potion
buy 1 perfume of prejudice
use 1 perfume of prejudice
buy 1 green candy heart
use 1 green candy heart
buy 1 white candy heart
use 1 white candy heart
buy 1 green snowcone
use 1 green snowcone
buy 2 love song of icy revenge
use 2 love song of icy revenge
buy 1 irradiated pet snacks
use 1 irradiated pet snacks
buy 1 Half-orchid
use 1 Half-orchid
buy 1 digital underground potion
use 1 digital underground potion
buy 1 disintegrating spiky collar
use 1 disintegrating spiky collar
buy 1 cologne of contempt
use 1 cologne of contempt
buy 1 perfume of prejudice
use 1 perfume of prejudice
buy 1 chocolate filthy lucre
use 1 chocolate filthy lucre

kain

use a mood. Mafia will refuse to autobuy anything that's too expensive (25K? 30K? I can't remember what the cutoff is)

I have a "slimeling" mood I run for slimeling runs. It works just fine. Of course if you don't have enough stuff and it's too expensive, it will probably fail.

If you say "buy 1 cologne of contempt" it *WILL* buy it no matter the cost.

Bale

Minion
use a mood. Mafia will refuse to autobuy anything that's too expensive (25K? 30K? I can't remember what the cutoff is)
Default cutoff is 20K. You can change this with

set autoBuyPriceLimit = 20000

replacing 20000 with any price limit you prefer.

dj_d

Also, if you closet your meat, mafia won't spend it. I highly recommend this with *all* scripts (especially ones you didn't write - just do the closeting manually). Have the script closet everything besides your budget before, and remove it after. Note that to calculate the right amount to closet automatically, you probably need to be using ASH.