Bug - Not A Bug Matching the holiday monsters

So I have a ccs script that in the past has worked, but is not working today:

e.g.

Here you can see it's running the "default" action, but I have actions defined for this monster

[281263] Giant's Castle (Top Floor)
Encounter: El Novio Cadáver
Strategy: /Users/dmeleedy/Library/Application Support/KoLmafia/ccs/rave-transcendent-stealing.ccs [default]

From my ccs script:

[ el novio cadáver ]
section Holiday Monster

[ holiday monster ]
skill entangling noodles
skill moxious maneuver

Darzil

Developer
You need :

[ novio cadáver ]
section Holiday Monster

The El was removed a while back to bring Mafia in line with KoL.

roippi

Developer
KOL no longer uses leading articles (a, an, the, and in spanish, el and la) to identify monsters, and therefore neither does mafia. Remove the el.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
KOL no longer uses leading articles (a, an, the, and in spanish, el and la) to identify monsters, and therefore neither does mafia. Remove the el.

Since I had a similar issue but my CCS only called WHAM, anyone know which script or data file needs to be updated?

Theraze

If this is based on the one that got posted in the WHAM thread, that appears to be a greedy-matcher in the new dungeons that doesn't properly consider holiday/wandering monsters as NOT a part of the dungeon. WHAM was given wrong information based on mafia thinking your holiday monster was just another level 1 dungeon monster.

According to that posted log, it's mafia's fault. :)

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
If this is based on the one that got posted in the WHAM thread, that appears to be a greedy-matcher in the new dungeons that doesn't properly consider holiday/wandering monsters as NOT a part of the dungeon. WHAM was given wrong information based on mafia thinking your holiday monster was just another level 1 dungeon monster.

According to that posted log, it's mafia's fault. :)

Too many threads :) If it is mafia's fault has anyone posted a Bug Report about it yet?