Feature - Implemented Makr Richard's Star Key First

bumcheekcity

Pretty much as it says. In the entryway, it would be helpful to make richard's star key first, because then if you forget to pull the star hat you can pull it easily rather than having to pull a bunch of stars or something.

Donavin69

The only time I see this as a bad idea is in Bad moon. The Bad Moon adv in the HitS is triggered by having the key.

Idran

Swapping the order of the conditions doesn't seem to do anything; in my run just now with the new condition order, Mafia still made the star hat as soon as it had the materials for it which, since it requires less than the star key in every aspect, it hit first.

Theraze

This only affects (I believe) the auto-creation through the Sorc Lair, not through conditions... If you're running through conditions, you're asking it to make both. That's on you. If you're doing it through the NS entryway, mafia is checking what it can make and, if you only have enough for one (but have enough for either), before it would make the hat first. Now, it should make the key first. This doesn't affect what happens if you only have enough to make the hat... it'll make it.

Idran

This only affects (I believe) the auto-creation through the Sorc Lair, not through conditions... If you're running through conditions, you're asking it to make both. That's on you. If you're doing it through the NS entryway, mafia is checking what it can make and, if you only have enough for one (but have enough for either), before it would make the hat first. Now, it should make the key first. This doesn't affect what happens if you only have enough to make the hat... it'll make it.

Oh, I'm completely dumb, I didn't see "in the entryway" in the first post; I thought the fix was just related to order of conditions during autoadventuring. Sorry about that, ignore me entirely.