Making a "custom" daily deed or log-in automation

I have gotten really good at making custom daily deeds but there are about 5 I click when it's 1 minute before RO just to get something done. This is what I'm trying to get into one button or as a log in deed. I would much rather have it as a button, but I would like to know how to make a log in with this as well just so I can customize it and put it to use in the future :)

pvp loot
drink 4 roll in the hay
drink 1 blackfly chardonay
eat 5 goat cheese pizza
make 10 tonic water

I've tried underscores, commas, and spaces and all of them including the log in script do the PVP just fine and then ignore anything after that.

Is this going to be my first ash script? I have a feeling it is and that's totally fine too :)

I found this, but am having trouble putting it all together:

Combo

$CUSTOM|Combo|displayText|preference1|<item block>

$CUSTOM|Combo|displayText|preference1|maxUses|<item block>

where the <item block> consists of an arbitrary number of:

$ITEM|displayText|preferenceN|command|

This is a cleaner way of collapsing a number of related command deeds into one combobox element. Note that there is no GUI to help you construct this, you must manually add it to your dailyDeedsOptions preference.

Preference1 - The preference to track for enabling/disabling the entire combobox. Default threshold is 1 if maxUses is not specified.
Preference2 - The individual preference to disable each individual item in the combobox. Note that there is no way to supply maxUses for each individual element; 1 (or true) is always the max.

Ok, got that working PERFECT! now for some reason it wants to spend adv. crafting the roll in the hay. It didn't do that until today... It just hopped in the clan stash or mall and got them. Under "item acquisition" everything is checked so no idea where else I should be checking. Thanks for the help so far Bale :D

Theraze

If it's decided that the cheapest way to get it, based on your Value of Adventure and everything else, is to craft it, then it will. If you want to force it through the mall or stash, you'll need to "buy 4 roll in the hay; drink 4 roll in the hay;" instead.