Bug - Won't Fix mafia believe astral energy drink is cunsumed during fights

matt.chugg

.. and Probably other items too..

I was in the middle of a fight, but thought i'd finished it, so I used an astral energy drink and mafia thought it was consumed (increasing my spleen and removing the item)

I then ran away from the fight and hit tools refresh session which didn't refresh my spleen usage. I don't have spleen amount turned on in the char pane, but I thought it was in the api response anyway, perhaps tool->refresh session doesn't hit up api.php?

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
There are probably half a dozen other bug reports like this. Changing equipment, changing familiar, casting skills and consuming MP, and on and on.

matt.chugg

There are probably half a dozen other bug reports like this. Changing equipment, changing familiar, casting skills and consuming MP, and on and on.

Sorry, I very rarely get a bug report right, perhaps the focus of this bug report should be that refreshing the session via tools->refresh session doesn't fix the spleen consumption, whereas with the other examples you gave I believe it would "re-sync" mafia leaving it with the correct familar, fullness mp and equipment.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Yes. fullness and inebriety are in api.php. spleenness is completely hidden from the user. Once our tracking of it goes wrong, there is no way for us to automatically re-synch. We just have to make sure we don't go wrong...

matt.chugg

Yes. fullness and inebriety are in api.php. spleenness is completely hidden from the user. Once our tracking of it goes wrong, there is no way for us to automatically re-synch. We just have to make sure we don't go wrong...

Wow, do I feel stupid now! :( I was thinking of the not funny fullness addition, please just reject or mark won't fix and send me to sit in the corner