Bug - Fixed Jarlsberg: Mafia falsely reports free rests from Unconscious Collective

Bale

Minion
In Avatar of Jarlsberg, mafia reports 3 free rests from having an Unconscious Collective in my terrarium.

Checking my campground I can clearly see that it will cost an adventure to rest.

Mafia needs to cease counting these free rests so that it will agree with KoL.

Complication: Somebody in Zombie Slayer and Avatar of Boris needs to check behavior of Unconscious Collective in their path to see if the KoL bug reported in THIS THREAD is still accurate. I suspect that KoL bug has been fixed since it isn't happening for Jarlsberg.

Bale

Minion
I guess that's the problem to fix then. Can it be done the same way that it is for Boris?

Complication: Somebody in Zombie Slayer and Avatar of Boris needs to check behavior of Unconscious Collective in their path to see if the KoL bug reported in THIS THREAD is still accurate. I suspect that KoL bug has been fixed since it isn't happening for Jarlsberg.

This is still an important point. Can someone in ZS and AoB please check to see if they still get free rests from their Unconscious Collective? If not, then post in that thread.

mstieler

This is still an important point. Can someone in ZS and AoB please check to see if they still get free rests from their Unconscious Collective? If not, then post in that thread.

I'll give them both a go once I get my initial AoJ out of my system, if no one else has responded since then. Maybe a week or so to get both answers.

Bale

Minion
That fixed it. Thanks. I can re-enable free resting without worrying that it will cost me turns. :)