item lists

dangerpin

The momento list is intended to protect items you collect, I for instance collect Tiny Plastic Grues. So this will make sure that I don't accidently autosell one.

The singleton list is for items that you want to make sure you keep one of, like parts of an outfit.

The junk list defines items you always want to sell off as you consider them useless.

Muhandes

Not as far as I know.
I use the lists to help me put everything into the mall after each ascension. I marked as junk things that I want to autosell, all of these I autosell. I marked as memento things I collect. These wont be sold. Then I mark everything and just send it to mall at once. It's a pretty quick process. Including setting the prices I spend about 30-60 minutes after each ascension doing this.

Bale

Minion
Can anyone advise me on how to change these lists?! I've been trying. I've also tried editing data/itemflags.txt in notepad to no avail so I must be doing something wrong.

dangerpin

[quote author=Bale link=topic=2001.msg9692#msg9692 date=1226442119]
Can anyone advise me on how to change these lists?! I've been trying. I've also tried editing data/itemflags.txt in notepad to no avail so I must be doing something wrong.
[/quote]

To delete items from the list go to the Item Manager, click on the item filter in question, click on the item and hit delete. To add an item from Item Manager, General section, right click the item want to add to one of the lists and choose the list you want to add it to.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
In the Item Manager, if you select an item and right-click, you get a menu that lets you "add to memento", "add to junk" and "add to singleton".

The bottommost section of the Item Manager is Item Filters, with sections labeled:

Mementos
Cleanup
Keep One
Restock

I assume Cleanup is "junk" and "Keep One" is "singleton".

You can select items there and hit the Delete key and they are removed from the list.

Bale

Minion
Thanks. This'll make my end of run cleanup a bit faster.

To make this more effective though, could you make it so we can add a default price to the restock tab? That way if an item isn't already in the mall, it will be added at the price indicated in restock. I'm just don't trust the way prices are automated right now since I've had a few bad experiences with the function and this would be much better once it is configured to my satisfaction.

This little fix would reduce my end of run cleanup to 1 minute flat.

Raven434

I tried updating itemflags.txt and didn't see any of my changes show up.

Closed Mafia
Edited text file
Restarted Mafia

Didn't see any of my updates.

Is that the right file?

And it seems to be enabled:

./settings/GLOBAL_prefs.txt:mementoListActive=true

Last edited: