Is this an error?

Spiny

What is it you want to do exactly?

The clan message board is located at "clan_forums.php"
The page to create new forums is at "clan_fadmin.php" (you need forum admin rank in your clan to access this page)

Now if you are able to access the pages you want and something isn't working, ie clicking something and the expected result not happening, then there might be a bug, but without knowing exactly what it is you're trying to do, don't think much help can be offered.

Sorry, I am not inclined to potentially burn 20k of my clan's meat just to try to create a message board thru the mini-browser that I would just delete right afterward if it worked. I have had a number of issues with things with the mini browser not working and usually if I can explain the problem clearly enough, Jasonharper can find a fix for it.

-Spiny

giraffe man

I want to know the URL for actually posting in clan fourms. I made a clan, so I didn't need to pay the 20k cost, and I tried making a forum so then I could make a thread and finally make a post. It didn't work originally so I logged on normally to create a forum. It still didn't work so I looked to the forums.

I'll just use trial and error to find the URL. If someone knows the URL or knows another way to find the URL other than the mini-browser, help would be great.

Spiny

I want to know the URL for actually posting in clan fourms. I made a clan, so I didn't need to pay the 20k cost, and I tried making a forum so then I could make a thread and finally make a post. It didn't work originally so I logged on normally to create a forum. It still didn't work so I looked to the forums.

I'll just use trial and error to find the URL. If someone knows the URL or knows another way to find the URL other than the mini-browser, help would be great.

Can you not get the URLs you're looking for by hovering over the links in the relay browser? I'm assuming you want this to be able to post to the message board via script?

-Spiny

giraffe man

Found them.

For new topics.
Code:
clan_fpost.php?mode=newtopic&action=newtopic&forumid=[I]"forum ID"[/I]&subject=[I]"subject title"[/I]&message=[I]"first post"[/I]&status=192&pwd

For posts.
Code:
clan_fpost.php?mode=reply&action=reply&topicid=[I]"topic ID"[/I]&message=[I]"reply"[/I]&pwd