Is BCC ascend useless now?

Theraze

A few times when it aborts. Need to manually use the diary during the level 11 quest. Otherwise, it basically runs smoothly.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
This is by far one of my top 2 scripts (It's tied for number one with Bales OCD script) but I've been afraid to run it since all of the "revamps". Is it totally gone or can I still use it in some capacity? :confused:

Why are you asking? Lots of folks are running it now and it is being actively maintained. I doesn't do the new Hidden City (IIRC) and there are a couple of other things that needs to be tweaked but you should run it and then post questions about what doesn't seem well behaved.

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
Hidden City seems to mostly work now, still a little buggy but better than it was before.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
You realize the script has its own thread, and you can learn about its current state by reading that thread or possibly posting in it, right?

Honestly I had forgotten, but it's great to hear that it's still good! I'm in a damn 10 day aftercore to get the chibi buddy trophy but after this I'll start using it again :)

Theraze

Well, if you have to be reminded that eating, and specifically eating food is a requirement, a long-running script having a thread in a forum where every script has a thread might not necessarily be taken for granted...