Feature Increase text colorization options

Bale

Minion
This is essentially an "I'm going to do this, I'll take feedback before I get started on it" post. I know what we colorize now (item quality, memento/junk, pulverize, storage?) but the list of what we COULD colorize is larger.

Sorry for the belated response, but it is only now that I see the option implemented that I realize how I and others would want to use this. Could we have colorization options for the following:

* Untradeable
* Gift Items
* Un-discardable
* Quest Items

Obviously there would have to be a hierarchy of categories with items from a higher category determining the color for a lower category.

I'd recommend that there be a checkbox next to each category to enable it so that it doesn't preempt a lower category if the user doesn't want to use that color.

roippi

Developer
Yeah, no worries. I only left that other thread open for a couple of days before implementing and closing. Oops!

I think we can do those. I know we can do 3/4 of them. Discardable status we might not internally keep track of. Not yet, at least.

Any additional "optional" colorizations would probably override, taking higher priority.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Autosell price = 0 is non-discardable.

Except...well, you can discard useless powder, can't you?

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Mr. Accessory (and all Mr. Store stuff) has an autosell price of 0 and is flagged Cannot be discarded. I think we would need to add something to a data file to recognize non-discardable items.

Bale

Minion
Since un-discardable isn't easy for mafia to check, how about an option for no autosell? That's basically the same thing, except for useless powder, so it would be a good addition.