I have a doubt about the goal/condition CLI command.

HasteBro

I'm putting together a CLI command script for farming and I want it to get the sandworm and rogue program drops and I was wondering how I do the familiar changing along with the goal setting.

Here's the command script:
Code:
breakfast
cast 3 rainbow gravitation
csend 1 meat to HastyBuffer
csend 2 meat to HastyBuffer
csend 3 meat to HastyBuffer
wait 60
use 2 Milk of Magnesium
cheapest hi mein; eat 3 it
equip brimstone beret
cast 3 ode
drink 3 cherrybomb
drink 1 pumpkin beer
use 5 prismatic wad
use 1 scroll of drastic healing
maximize meat
squeeze stinky cheese eye
equip acc3 stinky cheese eye
familiar baby sandworm
goal add 5 agua de vida
call aftercore.ash
familiar rogue program
goal add 5 game grid token
adv * Giant's Castle
familiar hobo monkey
adv * Giant's Castle
raffle 20
equip brimstone beret
cast 1 ode
drink 1 cherry bomb
maximize adv
squeeze stinky cheese diaper
equip stinky cheese diaper
use WANG
logout

So my question is, would the familiar change happen along with the goal change the way it is written there? If not, how do I go about doing that with CLI? (Keep in mind that I have no ash scripting experience)

StDoodle

Minion
You're pretty close to what you want; each time you set the goals for a familiar's drops, you need to do the "adv * Giant's Castle" line right afterward. Since there's no adventuring (unless aftercore.ash does some, I don't know what it does) between the sandworm and rogue goals, you'll end up never fulfilling the agua de vida goals. Also, I don't use goals that often; I'm not sure if you need "goal add 5 [item]" or "goal add +5 [item]" (not sure how it works on the cli).

slyz

Developer
Since the Castle also has automatic built-in goals, you might want to do a "goal clear" first too, to be safe. Following StDoodle's advice:
Code:
familiar baby sandworm
goal clear; goal add 5 agua de vida
adv * Giant's Castle

familiar rogue program
goal clear; goal add 5 game grid token
adv * Giant's Castle

familiar hobo monkey
adv * Giant's Castle
(I don't really know where you would want your call to aftercore.ash ^^)

HasteBro

aftercore.ash is setup to do the daily bounty, so I figure it's better not to set goals for that part of adventuring, as aftercore.ash overrides the previous goal.

And CLI reference in the mafia wiki says that "goal add 5 item" is the same as putting "+5 [item]" in the goals box (http://wiki.kolmafia.us/index.php?title=Condition)

Anyway, thanks for the help, I'll test it now and see if all goes well ;D

Last edited: