Help with using .ash utility scritps

Paragon

I downloaded a script called quests.ash which has a few functions that will tell you how your quest progress is going (props to the guy who wrote it!). Anyway, I tried using the function PrintQuests, which should show a list of the quests and if you have completed them or not. Anyway, first i tried calling it from the CLI but it kept telling me there was no namespace that used those functions. So i typed using quest.ash into the CLI, then I let me try in the function names but It wouldn't actually do anything. So then i figured I would try to write a script that would call these functions for me (Thinking that maybe because the quest.ash didn't have a main function it would help). Anyway, Anytime i try calling one of the functions it tells me there is an error on that line, and when I try putting using quest.ash on the top line it tells me that there is no variable named using.

hippymon

Well, first of all, this should have been posted in the page of the original script. Second, without knowing what script you are talking about or having the script to look at, there is not much any can do. So, if you could put up a link of the original script and/or post the script here, then we may be able to help.

Paragon

I was mainly interested in how to include libraries in my own scripts... like including .h in C

But the script in particular i am talking about is attached now.

Attachments

• quest.ash
    2.8 KB · Views: 69

macman104

that's because the command isn't "using" it's import. You type
PHP:
import<script_name_to_import_goes_here>

The alternative is to add your own main to the quest.ash script.