Help with cleanup-script (trading yeti-furs at the trapzor)

ereinion

Hi!

I'm trying to write myself a cleanup script in order to keep my inventory nice and tidy :)

I have, however, run into a slight problem, and I am hoping that some of you brilliant minds here on the forums might help me.

What I want to do is quite simple: Instead of just auto-selling my yeti furs, I want to trade them in at the trapzor for hippopotamus skins in order to earn a couple of meat more. But I can't find an ash-function to do this when searching the mafia-wiki. I tried searching the forums too, but what threads I found about this issues seems quite outdated.

So in short I'm asking if any of you know of the best way to tell KoLmafia to trade in all my yeti furs for hippo skins, through an ash-command/script.

StDoodle

Minion
Code:
retrieve_item(item_amount($item[yeti fur]) + item_amount($item[hippopotamus skin]),$item[hippopotamus skin]);
will do the trick, though you should probably add a check to see if you have fur & access to the trapzor.

Grotfang

Developer
Code:
visit_url( "trapper.php?action=Yep.&pwd&whichitem=395&qty=1" );

This will trade for a single hippopotamus skin. I'll let you do the rest :)

EDIT: Ninja'd... and with a better solution too.

ereinion

I think I'll try this:
Code:
visit_url( "trapper.php?action=Yep.&pwd&whichitem=395&qty=" + to_string(item_amount($item[yeti fur])));

Thanks a lot for your help :)