Game Grid Redemption

spidermcfly

Okay, I must be stupid, because I can't figure out how to script the redemption of tickets into pixie sticks.

I'm writing a script to automate farming spleen items, and I'm stuck on this last bit.

Help!

Last edited:

slyz

Developer
If you already have the tickets, I simply using retrieve_item() should work. If not, you will need to use visit_url().

spidermcfly

I did try that (thanks for the suggestion). Unfortunately, I have pixie sticks in my closet, and it takes them instead. Looks like I'll have to figure out the whole visit_url() thing.

Thanks again!!

Theraze

Could disabling satisfying items from the closet...? Or if you actually want it to, suppose you'll need to work through visit_url to do it manually.

Or I suppose you could check for the total amount in inventory/closet/other retrievable location, add that amount to your retrieve count, and either re-store or just leave the total amount in your inventory when done...

kain

I find that if I don't hit town_wrong.php after obtaining a token, hitting the arcade results in a blank page.
Code:
<inline-ash-script>
visit_url("town_wrong.php");
while(item_amount($item[game grid token]) > 0)
{
	visit_url("arcade.php?action=skeeball&pwd");
	visit_url("arcade.php?action=redeem&whichitem=4625&quantity=1");
	cli_execute("use 1 coffee pixie stick");
}
</inline-ash-script>

Bale

Minion
You only need to find the arcade once per ascension, so you could save server hits like this:

PHP:
<inline-ash-script>
if(get_property("lastArcadeAscension").to_int() != my_ascensions()) {
	visit_url("town_wrong.php");
	set_property("lastArcadeAscension") = my_ascensions();
}
while(item_amount($item[game grid token]) > 0)
{
	visit_url("arcade.php?action=skeeball&pwd");
	visit_url("arcade.php?action=redeem&whichitem=4625&quantity=1");
	cli_execute("use 1 coffee pixie stick");
}
</inline-ash-script>

Bale

Minion
I find that if I don't hit town_wrong.php after obtaining a token, hitting the arcade results in a blank page.

As of r8683 you no longer need to visit town_wrong.php after getting a token since mafia will automatically do that for you. :D